Make ABC Learning Fun!
Have you noticed all of the awesome education ideas that are linked up to The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party each week? Some of those ideas are from current or former teachers. And many are just from creative mamas who want to teach their kids. Last week we had lots of fun ABC learning ideas shared, so I thought I’d bring them all together for ya in one giant ABC Learning Resource! Check it out…
ABC Learning Resources from The Weekly Kids Co-Op
- A is for Ambulance Activities (Living Worldsapart)
- Vowel and Consonant Spin Game (Boy Mama Teacher Mama)
- Letter of the Week Crafts for Preschoolers (Crystal & Co.)
- Alphabet Coloring Pages (3 Dinosaurs)
- DIY Kids Light Box Letters (B-Inspired Mama)
- 10 Activities for Learning the Letter A (The Good Long Road)
- Letter & Number Activities for Preschoolers (Mamas Like Me)
- Alphabet Themed Lunch Ideas & Printables (Moms & Munchkins)
- Printable Alphabet Tracing Cards (See Jamie Teach)
- P is for Peacock Craft (Alex Nguyen Portraits)
- Letter P Toddler Activities (The Kavanaugh Report)
- DIY Letter Tiles (True Aim Education & Parenting)
How did your kids learn the ABCs? Do you have any ABC learning ideas to share? Add them to this week’s link party below. And add any other kids activities or ideas, too. Just make sure to grab a button to share the love.
We love to link up with: Tuesday Tots, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday.