This post brought to you by Simply Right Infant Formula. All opinions are 100% mine.
Special Mom and Newborn Moments with SIMPLY RIGHT
We all know how overwhelming and exhausting it can be to have a newborn. We’re reminded of that through friends, blogs, and social media all the time. So I thought it would be nice today to hear from some real moms (our B-Inspired Bloggers) about the special moments between mom and newborn that they remember with a smile instead of with exhaustion. Here’s what they said…
10 Mom and Newborn Moments that are SIMPLY RIGHT
1. That First Touch “I also love that moment when they’re first born and the nurses lift them up and lay them on my chest. Seriously…love!” Carla of Preschool Powol Packets
2. Holding & Snuggling “I LOVE just holding a newborn baby.” MaryAnne of Mama Smiles (more thoughts on newborn parenting from MaryAnne)
3. Tiny Fingers Wrapped Around Yours “Having them hold your finger with their little hands; its just priceless to me.” Jaime of Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
4. Looking Into Their Eyes “That overwhelming feeling of love and awe when you hold them and look into their eyes. There is nothing more beautiful or more peaceful than a newborn.” Karyn of Teach Beside Me
5. Baby Laughs “For my middle child, it’s the big deep belly laughs coming from such a small delicate baby.” Erin of The Usual Mayhem
6. Singing Lullabies “My favorite memory has to be holding and soothing my daughter in the night, singing ‘You Are My Sunshine’ over and over again…until she would finally fall asleep. I still sing the same song to my daughter at bedtime, 9 years later.” Jen of Kitchen Counter Chronicles
7. Holding Them While They Sleep “Spending the better part of the day rocking my little bundle in the rocking chair and reading a book as he slept.” Dawn of Prickly Mom
8. Sweet Rooting Faces & Noises “When Goblin was rooting around for a feed he’d wrinkle up his nose and make these snuffling noises. We used to call it ‘dragoning.’ It was so cute.” The Monko of Taming the Goblin
9. First Smiles “Nothing like that first smile. I was feeding her, and she has this huge happy grin with little bits of milk just leaking from the sides of her mouth – I fell even farther in love!” Erika of Prey Species
10. How Content They Are After They Eat “The milk coma that comes over babies when they are finished eating. Our little ones could sleep sitting straight up, while being burped (completely content)!” Leah of Simple. Home. Blessings.
I think most of these special mom and newborn moments are pretty universal. I know I loved and noticed them all. But my very favorite moments were the quiet times during feeding. And with my third (and last) baby, I even enjoyed those middle of the night feedings, when all was quiet and it was just he and I snuggling with his bottle.
SIMPLY RIGHT Infant Formula Can Help During Special Moments
If you can’t breastfeed or have chosen not to (for whatever reasons are right for you and for your baby), consider Simply Right Infant Formula as an option to make your feedings easier and less stressful so you can enjoy those special moments. With the same quality as other national brand formulas, SIMPLY RIGHT Infant Formula offers balanced nutrition (being FDA approved with DHA & ARA) that is crucial to baby’s development and a concern of every mama. But it can be found at a more affordable price right at SAM’s Club. And SIMPLY RIGHT has a convenient new packaging design to make feeding time easier for mom, too.
Now tell us about your special mom and newborn moments. What makes it easier for you to enjoy those moments?
I love to link up with: Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Made by Little Hands Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, Your Creative Timeout, Artsy Corner Thursday, It’s Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, The Weekly Creative,The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom’s Friday Finds, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post is sponsored by SIMPLY RIGHT Infant Formula, but all opinions are authentic and unbiased. The bloggers being quoted in this article are not affiliated with the sponsor in any way. Please see my disclosure policy.