Kids Christmas Craft
It’s time for the kids to start crafting for Christmas. Simple fingerprint ornaments and self-inking PSA stamps make this kids Christmas craft easy enough for even the littlest toddlers and preschoolers. Here’s how we made our Fingerprint Christmas Tree…
Fingerprint Christmas Tree Craft
Steps to Fingerprint Christmas Tree Craft:
- Fold the computer paper in half lengthwise, draw a half a Christmas tree shape on the folded edge, and cut out.
- Unfold the Christmas tree shape and use it as a stencil to trace the Christmas tree shape on the green paper.
- Cut out the Christmas tree shape from the green paper and glue it onto the white card stock.
- Cut out a small rectangle from the brown paper and glue down for a tree trunk.
- Print fingerprint ornaments onto the tree.
- Stamp candy canes and a star onto the tree.
- Stamp presents under the tree.
- Embellish with markers.
- Glue the white card stock onto the larger red paper to create a red frame.
You could use any stamps or stickers to decorate your tree, but the PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Stamps made this such a quick and simple project for kids of all ages. For great deals and giveaways follow PSA Essentials on Facebook and find more creative stamping ideas on the PSA Stamp Camp Blog.
Have your kids been doing any Christmas crafts yet?
Do you have kids craft to share? Just contact me for more information on guest posting.
If you like this, get lots more by signing up for B-Inspired Mama’s Newsletter. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.