A Kids Christmas Craft with Cute Fingerprints!
It’s time for the kids to start crafting for Christmas. Simple fingerprint “ornaments” and self-inking PSA stamps make this kids Christmas craft easy enough for even the littlest toddlers and preschoolers. Here’s how we made our Fingerprint Christmas Tree…
Fingerprint Tree Kids Christmas Craft
- Fold the computer paper in half lengthwise, draw a half a Christmas tree shape on the folded edge, and cut out.
- Unfold the Christmas tree shape and use it as a stencil to trace the Christmas tree shape on the green paper.
- Cut out the Christmas tree shape from the green paper and glue it onto the white card stock.
- Cut out a small rectangle from the brown paper and glue down for a tree trunk.
- Print fingerprint ornaments onto the tree.
- Stamp candy canes and a star onto the tree.
- Stamp presents under the tree.
- Embellish with markers.
- Glue the white card stock onto the larger red paper to create a red frame.
The kids could actually use any stamps or stickers to decorate their Christmas trees, but the PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Stamps made this such a quick and simple project.
Have any ideas for creative kids Christmas crafts? I’d love to hear about them in the comments below!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!