A Kids Christmas Craft with Cute Fingerprints!
It’s time for the kids to start crafting for Christmas. Simple fingerprint “ornaments” and self-inking PSA stamps make this kids Christmas craft easy enough for even the littlest toddlers and preschoolers. Here’s how we made our Fingerprint Christmas Tree…
Fingerprint Tree Kids Christmas Craft
- white computer paper
- white card stock
- green construction paper
- brown construction paper
- red construction paper
- washable markers
- kids scissors
- glue stick
- kids washable ink pads
- PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Stamps
- Fold the computer paper in half lengthwise, draw a half a Christmas tree shape on the folded edge, and cut out.
- Unfold the Christmas tree shape and use it as a stencil to trace the Christmas tree shape on the green paper.
- Cut out the Christmas tree shape from the green paper and glue it onto the white card stock.
- Cut out a small rectangle from the brown paper and glue down for a tree trunk.
- Print fingerprint ornaments onto the tree.
- Stamp candy canes and a star onto the tree.
- Stamp presents under the tree.
- Embellish with markers.
- Glue the white card stock onto the larger red paper to create a red frame.
The kids could actually use any stamps or stickers to decorate their Christmas trees, but the PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Stamps made this such a quick and simple project.
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!