Toys for Babies
Babies can be hard to buy for; there are so many limits to what they can safely play with. So I thought I’d share my top toys for babies (from birth to 18 months and beyond) in a holiday gift guide. You’ll also find lots more holiday gift guides from other creative mama blogs below. So you can get all of your holiday shopping done right here! PLUS, you can have a chance to WIN a Melissa & Doug Rattle Rumble Push Toy for your little one by entering at the bottom of this post.
- Tiny Tickler Play Ring – This tickler is fun for older siblings to play games with even the littlest brother or sister.
- Fisher Price Little People School Bus – Little People play sets are a great investment, because they are safe for infants and toddlers, but are still fun for years to come.
- Melissa & Doug Rattle Rumble Push Toy – Every little mover mover needs a push toy. Enter to win this one below!
- Melissa & Doug Owl Stacker - A stacker toy is great practice for baby’s hand-eye coordination.
- Sassy Ring O’ Links – You can never have too many links to hang and attach toys or just to give a teething baby.
- Personalized Wooden Remote Control Teether – Give baby their very own remote control that’s much safer to chew on.
- NiHaMa Crochet & Wood Teething Rattle – The crochet and wooden beads on this rattle offer different textures for baby gums.
- Alex Busy Town Activity Center – This wooden activity cube is great for older babies and will last for years and years.
- Sassy Crib or Floor Mirror – A crib and floor mirror is awesome for tiny babies practicing tummy time.
- Chicco Aquarium Spinner – A spinner toy like this one teaches baby simple cause and effect.
- Plan Toy Pull Along Snail – This little bobbing snail is the perfect friend for a new walker.
- Playskool Busy Ball Popper – I’m pretty sure it’s impossible for babies NOT to giggle when this starts shooting balls out.
- Alex Toys Wooden Whimsy Blocks – Every baby needs wooden blocks and the fun shapes and patterns make these even more fun.
***Not all toys are appropriate for all ages. Please follow manufacturers’ specific age recommendations.***
Now, enter to win your own Melissa & Doug Rattle Rumble Push Toy for your little one under the tree!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Huge Holiday Gift Guide
Make sure to visit all of these other amazing holiday gift guides at the following blogs:
Fun Gifts Beyond Toys by No Twiddle Twaddle
Book + Toy Companion Gifts by What Do We Do All Day?
Best Art Supplies for Kids by To Train Up a Child
Gifts to Inspire the Imagination by The Pleasantest Thing
Gifts for Your Backyard Explorer/ Gifts for Your Animal Lover by Blog Me Mom
Educational Games by True Aim Education
Basic/Traditional Toys by Creative Playhouse
Therapeutic and Fun Gift Ideas for Child Development by Creative Learning Fun
Top Toys for Babies by B-InspiredMama
Top Toys for Curious Kids by KC Edventures
Educational/ Headache Free Toys for Christmas and Hanukkah by CAUTION: Twins at Play
4 Gift Ideas for Everyone: Want, Wear, Need, and Read by Home Learning Journey
Gifts that Inspire Pretend Play by Connecting Family and Seoul
My Favorite Books and Toys for Preschoolers by Mama Miss
Educational Toys for Preschoolers by The Freckled Homeschooler
Montessori Inspired Toys by Smiling Like Sunshine
Gift Ideas for Older Kids (9-12) by Kitchen Counter Chronicles
Toys for the Classroom by Teach Preschool
Gift Ideas for Budding Readers by Mom 2 to Posh Lil Dives
Stocking Stuffers: A Teacher’s Top 10 by Kindergarten & Preschool for Parents & Teachers
Book Ideas for Everyone on Your List by Pragmatic Mom
Toys that Stand the Test of Time by Mamas Like Me
Top Board Games for Kids and Families by Coffee Cups and Crayons
Home Made Gifts Children Can Make by How to Run a Home Daycare
If you like this, get lots more by signing up for B-Inspired Mama’s Newsletter. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It's Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.