Father’s Day Dinner
Did Dad and the kids make you breakfast or dinner for Mother’s Day? Help the kids make a Father’s Day Dinner perfect for him. All you have to do is cut the veggies for the little ones and let them make it themselves by dumping it all in the crock pot. It’s that easy.
Crock Pot Roast Beef Easy Enough for Kids
- 1.5 to 2 lb. beef roast
- celery, cut into 3” sticks
- baby carrots or 3” carrot sticks
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper
1. Place the roast in the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Have the kids add the onion, celery, and carrots to the crock.
3. Mix the soup mix with the water in a bowl. Let the kids pour it over the roast in the crock.
4. Sprinkle top with salt and pepper.
5. Put the lid on and cook in the crock pot on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
Cliff LOVED it and the kids were so proud. Check back for next Tuesday’s Kids in the Kitchen; we’ll be sharing the recipe for the yummy Parmesan Potatoes (pictured) we served with our Father’s Day Dinner.
Do you have any clever parenting tips or fun kids’ activities? I’d love to share them with my readers. Just contact me for more information!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up for B-Inspired Mama’s Newsletter. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Parenting Party, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.