- Wash Your Hands – Put a primary color of paint in each hand and see what color the suds are when you wash your hands.
- Read a Book – Read the book Mouse Paint and then mix paint colors with toy mice (see how at Preschool-daze).
- Use an Eye Dropper - Use eye droppers to mix colored water in an ice cube tray (see how at Project: Preschool).
- Use a Mess-Free Plastic Bag – Put primary colors in a plastic bag and squish around for mess-free color mixing (see how at mama smiles).
- Mix Colors in Shaving Cream – Get messy with sensory shaving cream color mixing (see how at marta writes).
I love to link up with:
Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Show & Tell Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Share & Wow Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Fun for Kids Friday, and Show & Share Saturday.