Butterscotch Nest Candy Easter Recipe
- mixing bowls & spoons
- standard muffin tin
- paper muffin cups (optional)
- 1 12 oz. pkg. La Choy Chow Mein Noodles
- 1 11 oz. pkg. Nestle Toll House Butterscotch Morsels
- 1 10 oz. pkg. Reese’s Pieces Pastel Eggs
- Using a microwave safe bowl, melt the butterscotch morsels in the microwave at 30 second intervals.
- Combine the melted butterscotch and the chow mein noodles.
- Line the muffin tin with the paper muffin cups.
- Spoon some chow mein mixture into each muffin cup.
- Press a few egg candies into the center of each “nest.”
- Let set until butterscotch is hardened.
These are the perfect Spring or Easter recipe. And they’re super-easy for kids to help with. As you can see, Sawyer did all of the work. Priscilla was in the background putting egg after egg in her mouth!
What’s your favorite Easter recipe?signing up for B-Inspired Mama’s Newsletter. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest! I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, Give It Away Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom’s Friday Finds, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday. This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.