Strawberry Yogurt Muffin Kids Smoothie Recipe
Smoothies are always a fun and easy way to get some extra nutrition in picky kids. Get some fruit and protein into your kid with this yummy kids smoothie recipe including a popular kids' snack - Little Bites Strawberry Muffins!
Servings 2 servings
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 pouch of 4 Little Bites® Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional, to taste)
- 1/4 cup milk (optional, more or less for desired consistency)
- 1 banana(s) (optional, more or less for desired consistency)
Place all ingredients in a smoothie blender and puree until it reaches a smooth consistency.
Add a bit of milk if you prefer a thinner consistency.
Add honey to taste if you prefer a sweeter flavor.
Thread a Little Bites® Strawberry Yogurt Muffin and a strawberry on the silly straw(s) - just for fun!