This week is National Teacher Appreciation Week, so I thought I would bring back (and dust off) an oldie but goodie teacher gift post from the B-Inspired Mama archives…
We made this simple teacher appreciation gift for Sawyer’s Kindergarten teacher and teacher’s aide at the end of last school year.
It’s perfect for teacher appreciation week or as a thank you gift at the end of a busy school year.
I made it super simple for you to throw together with a free printable tag, too…
A Cute – But Easy! – Teacher Appreciation Gift!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosure policy.
“Thanks for Making Us Smarties” Teacher Appreciation Gift
- clear plastic tumbler
- Lifesavers Hard Candies
- Smarties Candy Rolls
- FREE Printable “Thanks for Making Us Smarties” Tag
Grab the FREE “Thanks for Making Us Smarties” Tag HERE:
It’s so simple to put together.
Just find a cute clear reusable plastic lidded cup (or even a basket or another cute container would work!) and fill it with Smarties and Lifesavers candy.
Then cut out the tag, punch a hole in a corner, and attach it to the cup with a pretty ribbon.
Now you’re all set to thank your teacher!
More Teacher Appreciation Ideas from B-Inspired Mama:
- An Easy Teacher Appreciation Gift – Perfect for Cold Season!
- 12 Simple Ideas to Show Your Appreciation to Teachers
- A Cute Painted Letter Craft Gift – That Would Make a Great Teacher Gift!
- Teacher Survival Kit [Homemade Teacher Gifts]
- An Extra Awesome Holiday Teacher Gift