This Week’s Article Picks for Moms
I’m always coming across interesting and inspiring reads that I want to share with all of you. So I thought it was time to start; each Monday! Here are my favorite reads – for moms – from this week for you to sneak in during your mama time. (And if you have any interest or inspiring articles from your blog to share – scroll on down and add them to the link party below!)
My Recommended Mama Reads
- I Am A Good Mom. I Am Enough. – “There is nobody better suited to be the mother of my baby than me.”
- 8 Ways Happy People Approach the World Differently – “They put more faith in love over fear. Happy people use their strengths and focus on what they are good at. They know their talent is more powerful than their fears. And they choose loving thoughts and perceptions over fear-based reactions.”
- Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff – “Almost everything that feels big and bad and guilt ridden will eventually be shown up as kinda small and not so important down the track. Time has a happy knack of doing that.”
- Faces Over Facebook, People Over Pixel – “My soul thirsts for the stuff made of bark and leaves and flesh and blood, and the only way I can truly breathe it all in, I’ve found, is to deliberately walk away from the pixels and the hashtags for a season.”
- How I Became The Fun Police (Or What I Learned While Overprotecting My Kids) – “As parents, we need to stop being afraid of what could happen and be prepared to comfort and care for them if it does. We need to work to build their skills and behaviors so they feel that they can handle what life does toss at them.”
- What Really Happens When Kids Get Bored – “Kids find their passions and things that they really like if they get to play by themselves. If we keep creating activities and always get involved in their play, they won’t really know what they like and what they really love.”
Have Some Mama Reads to Share?
What have you been reading lately? What are your favorite books or blogs to read? I’d love to hear about them in the comments below!