What Do YOU Do With Leftover Halloween Candy?!
Okay, okay. I know Halloween is over a week away still. But the candy-aholic in me is already stressing about having all of that Halloween candy in the house. So, inspired by some fun Halloween candy ideas shared in last week’s Kids Co-Op, I thought I’d dig up with some ideas for what to do with leftover Halloween candy. Here we go…
Ideas for What to Do with Leftover Halloween Candy:
Play With Your Candy!
- Candy Train Game (Play Trains!)
- Candy Corn Sensory Slime (Craftulate)
- Halloween Candy Train Setup (Play Trains!)
- Cup and Candy Games (Kids Activities Blog)
Learn With Your Candy!
- Candy Corn Roll & Count Math Game (Totschooling)
- Lollipop Lab Science (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Candy Experiments (Play Dr Mom)
- Dissolving Candy Pumpkins (Lemon Lime Adventures)
- Candy Bingo (Kids Activities Blog)
- Halloween Candy Math with Free Printable (chicken babies)
- Candy Color Sort (Play Dr Mom)
Make Arts & Crafts With Your Candy!
- Candy Corn Turkey Craft (Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Candy Corn Owl Craft (Crafty Morning)
- Scented Homemade Paint (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Candy Corn Flowers Craft (Crafty Morning)
- Twizzler Candy Bracelet (Kids Activities Blog)
- Candy Corn Monster Craft (Crafty Morning)
- Nerds Watercolor Painting (Reading Confetti)
Bake & Cook With Your Candy!
- Candy Surprise Rice Krispy Treats (Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Double Chocolate Candy Corn Pudding Pops (B-Inspired Mama)
- Candy Sushi (Teach Mama)
- Candy Corn Flowers (B-Inspired Mama)
- Candy Angel Food Cake (Family Food and Travel)
- Snickers Blondies (Kids Activities Blog)
- Halloween Candy Kabobs (Mom Endeavors)
- Candy Waffle Mandalas (B-Inspired Mama)
- Candy Corn Popcorn (See Vanessa Craft)
- Family Movie Night Popcorn Bar (B-Inspired Mama)
Did ya check ‘em out? Which would your kids love the most? Join the conversation in the comments below!
More Kids Halloween Inspiration from B-Inspired Mama:
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!