Spring Animal Crafts for the Kiddos!
I think one of the reason that I love Spring and Easter so much is the adorable animals associated with them. All of the twitchy pink noses, fluffy wool, and soft feathers. And I think Spring animals, like chicks, bunnies, lambs, and birds, are so fun and interesting for young kids. Here’s a collection of my favorite Spring animal crafts from last week’s Kids Co-Op to help you have some animal fun and learning with the kids this week…
14 Spring Animal Crafts from The Kids Co-Op
- TP Roll Bunnies (Reading Confetti)
- Spring Bird Wand (Buggy & Buddy)
- Contact Paper Chick (House of Burke)
- Garland Bunny Craft (Crafty Journal)
- Paper Bag Nests and Chicks (An Idea on Tuesday)
- Egg Carton Sheep Craft (Blog Me Mom)
- Rockin’ Peeps (Crafty Journal)
- 5 Little Ducks Song & Puppets (Let’s Play Music)
- Chicks Cookie Craft (Life with Moore Babies)
- G is for Goose Craft (Toddling in the Fast Lane)
- Paper Plate Bunny (Love, Play, Learn)
- Crafty Lamb Snack (JDaniel4’s Mom)
- Owl Handprint Craft (House of Burke)
- Chicks & Eggs Craft (Taming the Goblin)
More Spring Crafts and Activities for Kids from B-Inspired Mama:
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Want to Be a More Creative Mama?
Get the latest inspiration - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting - right in your inbox each week!