Spring Animal Crafts for the Kiddos!
I think one of the reason that I love Spring and Easter so much is the adorable animals associated with them. All of the twitchy pink noses, fluffy wool, and soft feathers. And I think Spring animals, like chicks, bunnies, lambs, and birds, are so fun and interesting for young kids. Here’s a collection of my favorite Spring animal crafts from last week’s Kids Co-Op to help you have some animal fun and learning with the kids this week…
14 Spring Animal Crafts from The Kids Co-Op
- TP Roll Bunnies (Reading Confetti)
- Spring Bird Wand (Buggy & Buddy)
- Contact Paper Chick (House of Burke)
- Garland Bunny Craft (Crafty Journal)
- Paper Bag Nests and Chicks (An Idea on Tuesday)
- Egg Carton Sheep Craft (Blog Me Mom)
- Rockin’ Peeps (Crafty Journal)
- 5 Little Ducks Song & Puppets (Let’s Play Music)
- Chicks Cookie Craft (Life with Moore Babies)
- G is for Goose Craft (Toddling in the Fast Lane)
- Paper Plate Bunny (Love, Play, Learn)
- Crafty Lamb Snack (JDaniel4’s Mom)
- Owl Handprint Craft (House of Burke)
- Chicks & Eggs Craft (Taming the Goblin)
More Spring Crafts and Activities for Kids from B-Inspired Mama:
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!