Recycled Art Projects for Kids – Perfect for Earth Day!
My favorite way to teach my kids about reusing and recycling is through fun art projects using recyclable materials. And with Earth Day coming up this week, I thought you might like some ideas for some recycled art projects to do with your kids, too. Here’s some inspiration from last week’s Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party…
8 Recycled Art Projects for Kids
- Papier Mache Globe Craft (Parenting Chaos)
- Cardboard City (Lemon Lime Adventures)
- Egg Carton Sculptures (There’s Just One Mommy)
- Cardboard Castles (Fun-A-Day!)
- Repurposing Plastic Bottles (P is for Preschooler at ALLterNATIVElearning)
- Styrofoam String Art (Buggy & Buddy)
- Paper Roll Egg Prints (House of Burke)
- Printmaking with Recycled Cardboard (Where Imagination Grows)
Did ya check ‘em out? Which recycled art project was your favorite? Alright, now add your kids art projects or other kid-friendly posts to the link party below, and they will be seen on over 15 awesome mom blogs. Just please try not to link up the same ones each week. And grab a button or link back to share the love. Let’s Party, Mamas!
[table id=1 /]
The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!