Quesadillas for Kids
It’s no secret that my kids are picky eaters. But the one thing they will always eat is a simple cheese quesadilla. We decided to make our quesadillas a little bit more fun (and festive) one day with a star cookie cutter and some food coloring markers. Here’s what we did…
Star Quesadilla for Kids Recipe
- flour or whole grain tortillas
- shredded cheese (we use whatever we have)
- Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning Blend (optional)
- star cookie cutter
- food coloring markers
- cooking spray
- Use the cookie cutter to cut the tortillas into star shapes.
- Let the kids use the food coloring markers to draw on and decorate the star tortillas.
- Spray a frying pan lightly with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla star decorated side down into the frying pan. Sprinkle with cheese and seasoning. Place another tortilla star on top decorated side up.
- Heat for a few minutes until cheese starts to melt, making sure not to burn bottom.
- Flip and lightly brown the other side.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Do you have any clever parenting tips or fun kids’ activities? I’d love to share them with my readers. Just contact me for more information!
I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!