The moms of the Kids Co-Op always have so many creative ideas for the preschool set. And last week’s Kids Co-Op didn’t disappoint. Here are 28 preschool Christmas activities for some holiday fun.
Preschool Christmas Activities
- Preschool Handprint Christmas Wreath from Learning to Play and Playing to Learn
- Printable Preschool Christmas Activities Pack from Gift of Curiosity
- Easy Christmas Sponge Painting from Adventures at Home with Mum
- Cardboard Box Gingerbread Play House from Domestic Goddesque
- Printable Reindeer Preschool Activity Pack from Royal Baloo
- Stacking Reindeer Preschool Craft from Housing a Forest
- Simple Christmas Tree Christmas Cards from Mudpies and Sunshine
- Button Christmas Tree Math from Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk
- Preschool Christmas Counting Game Printable from Adventures At Home with Mum
- Handprint Christmas Tree Craft from Keeping My Toddler Entertained
- Popsicle Stick Snowflake Christmas Ornaments from Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Christmas Tree Preschool Threading Toy from MumCentral
- Gingerbread Play Dough from 2 Big, 2 Little
- Popsicle Stick Christmas Tree Ornaments from Learning to Play and Playing to Learn
- Reindeer Counting Activity from An Idea on Tuesday
- Easy Christmas Suncatchers from 2 Big, 2 Little
- Tot Bag of Gingerbread Preschool Activities from Living Worldsapart
- Preschool Christmas Songs from Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Christmas Treasure Bin from My Nearest and Dearest
- Montessori Inspired Christmas Playdough Activities from Living Montessori Now
- Tin Foil Christmas Tree Sculptures from Reading Confetti
- Footprint Preschool Christmas Crafts from Learning to Play and Playing to Learn
- Christmas Book Countdown from Connecting Family and Seoul
- Preschool Christmas Salt Dough Ornaments from At Home with Ali
- Simple Preschool Christmas Cards from Learn with Play at Home
- Magnetic Christmas Tree Activity from Blog Me Mom
- Peppermint Oatmeal Sensory Play from Train Up a Child
- Glitter Handprint Christmas Cards from Blog Me Mom
- Felt Christmas Tree from Olives Originals
Do you have any clever parenting tips or fun kids’ activities? I’d love to share them with my readers. Just contact me for more information!
I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!