What’s Better Than a Cheerful Rainbow to Make Learning Fun?!
With St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner, Pinterest is full of colorful rainbow activities and crafts for kids, too. So I thought I’d round up all of the fun ones that were shared at The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party last week to help you make learning fun and colorful this week…
10+ Rainbow Activities to Make Learning Fun!
- Glue and Salt Rainbow Painting (Mess for Less)
- A Rainbow Busy Bag (The Pleasantest Thing)
- Paper Plate Color Wheels (Happy Hooligans)
- Skittles Density Rainbow (Gift of Curiosity)
- A Rainbow Sensory Bin (Little Bins for Little Hands)
- Rainbow Baking Soda and Vinegar Experiment (Happily Ever Mom)
- Rainbow Photography for Kids (Rub Some Dirt On It)
- 3 Ways to Practice Colors with Kids (The Chirping Moms)
- Montessori Toddler Rainbow and Color Activities (Racheous)
How do you make learning fun for your kids? Share your fun early learning activities or other kid-friendly posts to the link party below, and they will be seen on over 15 awesome mom blogs. Just please try not to link up the same ones each week. And grab a button or link back to share the love. Let’s Party, Mamas!
The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party
More Ideas for Learning Fun from B-Inspired Mama: