I keep seeing banana pudding on Pinterest that uses the typical vanilla wafer cookies. And don’t get me wrong; it looks yummy! But I thought it would be more fun for the kids if we used some teddy bear graham crackers instead. Oh, and we sweetened up the pudding a bit, too!
Banana Bear Pudding
Here’s what you’ll need:
- a few bananas
- one package of instant vanilla pudding
- about a cup of milk (we used fat free)
- one container of cool whip
- a few handfuls of teddy bear graham crackers
- Have your little one practice their cutting skills by using a dull butter knife to slice up the bananas.
- In a bowl, whip together the pudding mix and the milk until smooth.
- Fold 3/4 of the tub of cool whip (leaving the remaining cool whip for garnish) into the pudding mixture.
- Layer the graham crackers, pudding mixture, and bananas (repeating as needed) into a serving dish or glass cup.
- Garnish top with whipped cream and a teddy bear!
The kids LOVED making this yummy dessert. And they could make almost all of it themselves. I only needed to help make sure the pudding and cool whipped were sufficiently combined.
What have you been cooking with your little ones lately?
I love to link up with:
Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Show & Tell Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Share & Wow Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Fun for Kids Friday, and Show & Share Saturday.
Want to Be a More Creative Mama?
Get the latest inspiration - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting - right in your inbox each week!