Kids Christmas Recipes
With just a couple weeks til Christmas, the creative mamas of the Kids Co-Op have been having lots of fun with the kids in the kitchen. Last week’s Kids Co-Op had some really cute kids Christmas treats and snacks. Here are 10 kids Christmas recipes to try out with your little ones this week…
- Santa Party Popper Treats (Creative Kid Snacks)
- Snowman Marshmallow Pops (Cakes & Scribbles)
- Christmas Sugar Cookies (Zayit & Ziva)
- Rice Krispie Treat Ornaments (Raise a Boy)
- Nutter Butter Snowman Treats (Life with Moore Kids)
- Ham & Cheese Pinwheel Christmas Tree (JDaniel4’s Mom)
- Grinch Party Poppers (Creative Kid Snacks)
- Kids Cheesy Christmas Stars (Octavia & Vicky)
- Santa’s Village Made of Treats (At Home with Ali)
- Sugar Cone Christmas Trees (Blog Me Mom)
Do you have any clever parenting tips or fun kids’ activities? I’d love to share them with my readers. Just contact me for more information!
I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It's Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!