An Open Ended Kids Christmas Craft
I set up a little kids Christmas craft card making station for the kids to get creative with. I didn’t give them any examples to go by; I just set out some Christmas themed craft supplies and let them have fun. It’s important to balance the holiday craft projects with some open-ended art for kids, too. Here’s what I included…
Kids Christmas Craft – Creative Card Making
- blank note cards and envelopes in Christmas colors
- scraps of patterned paper in Christmas colors
- a glue stick
- safety scissors
- decorative edge scissors
- washable markers
- PSA Essentials Self-Inking Stamp Body
- PSA Essentials Peel and Stick Holiday Stamps
- PSA Essentials 2 Color Ink Pad in Red/Green
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!
Want to Be a More Creative Mama?
Get the latest inspiration - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting - right in your inbox each week!