A Moms Night Out for Some Creative Holiday Planning
Dust off the Halloween costume glitter and throw away all those candy wrappers; it’s time to start planning for Christmas! (Did you really think I was going to give you ANY time before getting right to it?) Even though there’s still some time before Christmas, there’s so much planning to be done. I love anything that makes our holidays more personal and creative. And that always starts with our Family Holiday Photo Card. So I’m beyond excited to be working with Tiny Prints, a leader in personalized stationary and gifts, to throw a Moms Night Out for some creative holiday planning fun.
Next Saturday I will be hosting a special dinner party for nine friends to talk holiday planning and gather some creative holiday inspiration. During our much-needed mama time, we’ll have a yummy catered meal, show off our holiday photos and cards from past years, share creative holiday ideas, and check out Tiny Prints new holiday collection. And since we’ll be having our party at the awesome Soulshine Studio Bead Shop in Corning, NY, we’ll be making some creative beaded holiday gifts, too. So fun!
Tips for Hosting Your Own Holiday Planning Moms Night Out
I wish you all lived around the corner from me so you could come, but since that’s not the case, I thought I’d share some ideas for hosting your own Holiday Planning Party for your mama friends.
- Keep It Small – Keep the guest list down so it’s more intimate and less expensive. I’ll be having 9 friends, which should be perfect!
- Keep It Casual – Stay laid back and casual about it, so people aren’t intimidated.
- Find a Location – If you don’t want to stress yourself about having a clean house, find a restaurant or craft store that will host you for the party. Or if you want to keep it inexpensive, host it at home.
- Have a Holiday Dish to Pass – If you’re not able to foot the bill at a restaurant, have your mama guests each bring their favorite holiday dish to pass (and the recipe to share, too!).
- Have a Show & Tell – Invite your mama guests to bring their holiday pictures, cards, and/or crafts from previous years to show off.
- Plan a Holiday Craft – Plan a creative holiday craft that your guests can make so they have something to take home with them.
- Use a Hashtag – Have friends include a party hashtag (ours will be #TinyPrintsCheer) when they share about the party on social media so that you can easily click on that hashtag and connect with each other after the get-together.
More Creative Holiday Moms Night Out Ideas
Four other bloggers from around the country will be hosting Tiny Prints holiday parties for their friends, too…
- Kris from Little Tech Girl
- Rachel from Following In My Shoes
- Pauline from Club ChicaCircle
- April from April Go Lightly
Make sure to follow along by keeping up with their blogs and searching and/or clicking on the hashtag #TinyPrintsCheer on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more creative holiday moms night our ideas and inspiration. And for some creative holiday card ideas, check out Tiny Prints Holiday Collection and follow Tiny Prints on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter, too!
Have you ever had a holiday themes moms night out? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!