This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Sensory Play That’s Safe for Babies
I’m so thrilled to be participating in the Ultimate Guide to Baby’s First Year series led by Dayna of Lemon Lime Adventures. Throughout the 20 day series, over 40 mama bloggers will be sharing their best advice for baby’s first year; everything from taking care of new parents to baby feeding to first milestones and more! (Plus, there’s a GIANT giveaway you can enter below, too!) For today’s focus on BABY PLAY, I’m thrilled to be featuring some fun – and baby-safe – ideas for sensory play. Check ’em out…
30+ Baby Safe Sensory Play Ideas
- DIY Touch & Feel Boards for Baby (Happily Ever Mom)
- Baby Safe Cloud Dough (Lemon Lime Adventures)
- 13 Edible Paint Recipes (Lalymom)
- Sensory Bags for Babies & Toddlers (Pink Oatmeal)
- Rainbow Jello Sensory Play (Craftulate)
- BIG Sensory Box for Babies (Pink Oatmeal)
- Taste Safe Foam Dough (Powerful Mothering)
- Chocolate Play Dough (Teach Me Mommy)
- 5 Messy Baby Safe Sensory Bins (Learn Play Imagine)
- Chocolate Pudding Piggy Sensory Play (House of Burke)
- Frozen Veggies Sensory Bin (hands on : as we grow)
- Yarn Sensory Bin (Teach Me Mommy)
- Snowy Baby Play (Lemon Lime Adventures)
- DIY Texture Blocks (Fireflies & Mud Pies
- Hair Curler Sensory Play (Live Over C’s)
More Baby Safe Sensory Play Ideas from The Ultimate Guide to Baby’s First Year
Make sure to check out these other awesome baby play ideas from the other participating mamas:
- Textured Sensory Play Mat – It’s a Long Story
- Mirror Play for Babies – Still Playing School
- Fun and Safe Sensory Bins for Babies – The Eyes of a Boy
- Jewelry Sensory Box – Trust Me, I’m a Mom
The Ultimate Guide to Baby’s First Year Giveaway
And enter below for a chance to win 1 of 8 amazing prizes packages!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!