Wall Book Display Ideas
I think my favorite DIY in my Priscilla’s room is her wall book display baskets. I searched high and low for just the right baskets to store her favorite bedtime books near her bed. These colorful red ones are sturdy yet not brittle. And they have a metal rim around the top which was perfect for screwing right into the wall. Easy, peasy wall book display.
Here are 12 more creative ideas for storing children’s books in your little one’s bedroom or play room.
12 Creative Children’s Book Display Ideas
- Hanging Wall Book Display from Penny Carnival
- House DIY Book Shelf from The Brooding Hen
- Library Book Box from See Rebecca Sew
- Rain Gutter DIY Book Shelves from Raising Olives
- Crate Wall Book Display from I Heart Organizing
- Spice Rack DIY Book Shelves from Domestic Simplicity
- Number DIY Book Shelves from The Sweet Survival
- Wire Basket Book Shelves from The Lovely Cupboard
- DIY Pallet Bookshelves from Little Lucy Lu
- DIY LOVE Shelf from Crafting It Myself
- Ikea Hack Garbage Bin Book Basket from Fancy Frugal Life
- Painted Floorboard Book Wall from sara’s art* house
How do you store your children’s’ books? Share in the comments below!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
Want to Be a More Creative Mama?
Get the latest inspiration - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting - right in your inbox each week!