Now that Thanksgiving is over, bring on Christmas! The creative mamas of The Kids Co-Op are all ready. Here are some fun Christmas activities to do with your kids from last weeks’ Kids Co-Op…
- 3 Easy Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments from The Fairy and The Frog
- Homemade Wrapping Paper from Toddler Approved at Christmas Your Way
- Kids Christmas Tree Cards from True Aim Education
- Flat Me Santa Craft from Glittering Muffins
- Baking Gingerbread from Happy Whimsical Hearts
- Stained Glass Ornament Craft from Housing a Forest
- Mini Envelope Advent Calendar from At Home with Ali
- Christmas Cookie Ribbon Wreath Plate from Juggling with Kids
Are you and your kids ready to start some fun Christmas activities? Get some more ideas from this week’s Kids Co-Op. And link up your own and you might be featured here next week.
Do you have any clever parenting tips or fun kids’ activities? I’d love to share them with my readers. Just contact me for more information!
I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It's Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, and Link & Learn Sunday.