Many of the following products were provided for review, however all opinions are authentic and my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
B-Inspired Mama’s 2013 Gift Guide Week
DRUMROLL PLEASE! It’s my favorite time of year. The time of year where I have every excuse to shop for awesome kids’ toys, clothes, and handmade goodness! Today starts the beginning of B-Inspired Mama’s 2013 Gift Guide Week. Each day I’ll be sharing a different gift guide of a unique theme. And today, we start with the “littles.” I’ve tracked down all of the best gifts to give that special baby or toddler. So let’s get on with this show…
Top 10 Gifts for Baby & Toddler
Waldorf Rainbow Stacking Puzzle – Apple n Amos, $50.00
- Why I Love It: An heirloom wooden toy that will be used for imaginative play for years. Non toxic soy paint and natural beeswax polish to keep the colors bright and vibrant. Once again, supports handmade and small business.
Personalized Baby Spoon Set – KaSHIKeee, $30.00
- Why I Love It: Super unique and creative. Fun for babies beginning solids and toddlers learning to use utensils. And it’s handmade, and (once again) I love supporting working artisans and small business.
Jungle Pals Stacking Puzzles – Parents at Manhatton Toy, $15.00 each
- Why I Love It: Comes in a fun zebra, giraffe, elephant, and lion. The puzzle aspect encourages critical thinking and fine motor skill development. Animal characters encourage imaginative play. And doubles as stylish nursery decor, too!
Handmade Baby Bear Bonnet – Owlette, $24.00
- Why I Love It: Super cute with a modern design you don’t see in many stores. Available in a variety of colors and prints. Functional for covering tiny ears and noggins. Perfect gift for babes too little to understand gift-giving. And handmade, of course!
Classic Stacker – Green Toys, $14.99
- Why I Love It: Simple and classic! Perfect for beginning motor skills development and size recognition. Unique colors. Eco-friendly and safe.
Finger Paint Fun Set – Imagine I Can at Manhatton Toy, $20.00
- Why I Love It: Perfect for baby’s first creative experiences! Tools fit in little hands. Will grow with them, as they’ll use these tools to explore texture and mark making for many years. Comes in a cute tin box for gifting.
- Why I Love It: It’s bright, colorful, and educational! It’s soft, which means it can be squished and explored by little hands and mouths. Doesn’t take much room in a diaper bag. And it can be thrown in the wash, too. Plus it’s handmade, and I love supporting working artists and crafters.
Strawberry Lacing Toy – Tinocchio, $15.00
- Why I Love It: A classic threading toy that’s durable enough(wooden) to become a lasting heirloom, too! Eco-friendly and handmade. Great for fine motor development.
Tots Collage by Color Kit – Alex Toys, $14.95
- Why I Love It: Encourages creativity and color learning. All inclusive, with everything a mama needs for a quick creative, learning activity.
Organic Nursing Necklace – MagazinIL, $28.00
- Why I Love It: A gift for baby and mama, too! Perfect for babies who are too young to need lots of toy gifts. Can be purchased in lots of fun colors and styles.
Baby & Toddler Gifts Giveaway
I am so grateful that many of the companies have offered some great baby and toddler gifts for giveaway to one lucky winner! (Yahoo!) One lucky B-Inspired Mama reader will win a Baby & Toddler Gift Pack (valued at over $85!) including:
- (1) 12Month – 3T Baby Bear Bonnet from Owlette
- (1) Juniper Beaded Nursing Necklace from MagazinIL
- (1) Handmade Boy Children’s Spoon from KaSHIKeee
- (1) Tots Collage by Color Kit from Alex Toys
It’s easy to enter. Just use this Rafflecopter form to like all of the participating companies on Facebook, and then do any of the extra entries you’d like, too…
What would you add to the Baby & Toddler Gift Guide? What are your little one’s favorite gifts? Leave a comment below to join the fun! And make sure to stop back tomorrow to see my Top Picks for Preschoolers Gift Guide!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!Some products were received to review, however all opinions are authentic and my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!