Yummy Cookie & Brownie Bake Sale Recipes
Now that we’re back to school, one of my favorite yummiest seasons is upon us; Bake Sale Season! But it sure does take time and planning that we busy mamas don’t always have. So my “McCormick Bake Sale Team” of 5 other creative bloggers and I have collaborated to bring you the best bake sale recipes in one convenient spot. All inspired by yummy cookie and brownie recipes right out of The McCormick Kitchens. Here’s mine inspired by their Vanilla Rich Chocolate Chip Cookies…
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup room temperature butter
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. McCormick Vanilla
- 1 tsp. McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice
- a few drips each of McCormick red and yellow food coloring
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- pretzel sticks for pumpkin stems
- candy eyes
- black icing
1. Using a mixer, combine butter, pumpkin, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking soda. While mixing, add a few drops each of red and yellow food coloring until you get the orange color you’d like.
2. Slowly add flour into cookie batter and mix until just combined. Then add white chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
3. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoon fulls (I used a cookie scoop) into a cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 – 12 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and immediately add small pretzel stick for stem and candy eyes. Allow to cool thoroughly before adding mouths with black icing.
Enter to WIN by Repinning these Bake Sale Recipes!
Enter using the Rafflecopter form here to win a McCormick gift pack full of spices, extracts, and other items needed to inspire baking creativity in your bake sale recipes. This gift pack is valued at $75! (Make sure to do ALL THREE required entries in the Rafflecopter.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
What are your favorite bake sale recipes? Share your bake sale secrets in the comments below! And for more great bake sale recipes, make sure to follow McCormick on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, too.
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!