Kids Nature Fun
It finally feels like Spring around here and my kids have been outside playing it up. And apparently so have the kiddos of The Weekly Kids Co-Op! Check out all of the kids nature fun that shared in last week’s Kids Co-Op…
16+ Kids Nature Activities from The Kids Co-Op
- Sprouting Seed Activity (Housing A Forest)
- Preschool Science Flower Race (Reading Confetti)
- Rock Sensory Bin (Train Up A Child)
- MuddyPlay Round-Up (Adventures at Home with Mum)
- Birdhouse Nature Craft (Leah Inspired at B-InspiredMama)
- Fossil Making Activities (Living Montessori Now)
- Dissect a Bean Seed Experiment (Buggy and Buddy)
- Kids Nature Window Hangings (Like Mama ~ Like Daughter)
- Butterfly Activities (Fantastic Fun & Learning)
- Nature Critters (The Craft Train)
- Playing with Sticks and Stones (Happy Hooligans)
- Kids Nature Alphabet Sorting (An Idea on Tuesday)
- Exploring Nature with Baby (House of Burke)
- 45+ Nature Inspired Sensory Bins (Train Up A Child)
- Help Birds Build Nests (What Do We Do All Day)
- Tips for Hiking with Kids (JDaniel4′s Mom)
Link up your creative kids’ ideas and you might be featured here next week. Just make sure to grab a button or link back to share the love.
Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Made by Little Hands Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, Your Creative Timeout, Artsy Corner Thursday, It’s Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, The Weekly Creative,The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom’s Friday Finds, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.