Mommy and Me
I think it’s safe to assume that the majority of bloggers that share their creative ideas with The Kids Co-Op each week are mamas. And while the activities are definitely geared toward kids, there’s surely some valuable mommy and me time happening during them. So I thought I’d share some activities from last week’s Kids Co-Op that would make for perfect “Mommy and Me” quality time…
15 Mommy and Me Activities from The Kids Co-Op
- Tips for Field Trips with Kids (Love, Play, Learn)
- Table Topics Conversation Starters (Growing Book by Book)
- Making Waldorf Window Stars (How the Sun Rose)
- 10 Ways to Explore Dr. Seuss (The Educators’ Spin On It)
- #PLAYMATTERS: A Reminder to Play with Your Kids (Lessons Learnt Journal)
- Playing an Outdoor I Spy Game (Minisaurus)
- Making Cookies (JDaniel4′s Mom)
- Playing with a Letter Bin (Sugar Aunts)
- Making Soaps (Learners in Bloom)
- Tips for Reading Aloud to a Newborn (Land of Once Upon A Time)
- Practicing Measure While Cooking (Look What Mom Found)
- An Act of Kindness Activity (Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Painting with Sidewalk Chalk (Train Up A Child)
- Taking Time to Dance (Little Artists and JDaniel4′s Mom)
- An Easy Plan for Service with Kids (Pennies of Time at B-Inspired Mama)
Link up your creative kids’ ideas below and you might be featured here next week. Just make sure to grab the button or link back, please.
Thrift Share Monday, Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, Give It Away Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It's Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom's Friday Finds, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.