Homemade Christmas Gift – Make a Puzzle
I love being a part of the PSA Stamp Camp Design Team. I get to be the first to try out all of the PSA Essential Stamps and I get monthly challenges to create with them. Lately I have been using my stamps to make some fun homemade Christmas gifts for the kids, like this easy Number Learning Game and this Princess Sparkle Wand. Here’s another simple homemade Christmas gift, a Snowflake Tile Puzzle & Gift Box, perfect as a stocking stuffer for the older kids or even adults.
Supplies to Make a Puzzle
How to Make a Puzzle
1. Lay out 16 wooden square tiles in a 4 x 4 square pattern. Carefully place strips of tape over all of the squares, holding them together in the 4 x 4 pattern.
2. Carefully flip the squares that are all tapes together over. The tape underneath will hold them together while you stamp on them.
3. Stamp a snowflake at each four corner intersection.
4. Spray the stamped tiles with acrylic sealer and let dry.
5. Remove tape from tile puzzle pieces.
6. Use some scrapbooking paper, the scallop cutter and paper trimmer, dot adhesive, and another snowflake stamp to decorate the top of the paper mache gift box.
7. Store the tile puzzle pieces in the gift box and use as a stocking stuffer or holiday gift.
Less symmetrical stamps would make this puzzle easier for younger kids. And you could use any brand of stamps, but the PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Stamps made this such a quick and simple project. For great deals and giveaways follow PSA Essentials on Facebook and find more creative stamping ideas on the PSA Stamp Camp Blog.
Do you have any clever parenting tips or fun kids’ activities? I’d love to share them with my readers. Just contact me for more information!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up for B-Inspired Mama’s Newsletter. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.