The Kids Co-Op is “beginning to look a lot like Christmas!” Last week I feature some fun kids Christmas activities; this week I’m loving all of the creative kids Christmas crafts. Here are 10 for you and your little ones to try…
10 Kids Christmas Crafts
- DIY Christmas Lanternsfrom Learn with Play at Home
- Kids Art Christmas Cards from Making Boys Men
- Mini Shrinky Christmas Ornaments from Crafty Journal
- Gem Christmas Tree Craft from Lemon & Lime Thyme
- Paper Christmas Tree Craft from Sweet and Lovely Crafts
- Gingerbread Men Decorations from Two Big Two Little
- Hand Print Christmas Wreath from Sweet and Lovely Crafts
- Paper Snowflake Christmas Cards from At Home with Ali
- Christmas Wreath Craft from Sweet and Lovely Crafts
- Recycled Paper Christmas Tree from Housing a Forest
Link up your creative kids ideas and you might be featured next week!
Do you have any clever parenting tips or fun kids’ activities? I’d love to share them with my readers. Just contact me for more information!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up for B-Inspired Mama’s Newsletter. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It's Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.