Create a Wand for a Princess
I’ve been crafting like crazy to make some homemade Christmas gifts for the kids this year. And my PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Stamps make it so fun and easy. Even with how great it turned out, this Princess Sparkle Wand for Priscilla was actually really simple to create.
Supplies to Create a Wand:
- unfinished wood wand
- spray paint
- card stock
- PSA Essentials UBU Dress Up Stamps
- PSA Essentials Black Ink
- colored pencils
- 2″ scallop punch
- circle cutter
- foam brush
- Sparkle Mod Podge
- Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
Steps to Create a Wand:
1. Spray paint the wooden wand and let dry.
2. Stamp the Princess onto white card stock and color in with colored pencils.
3. Cut out the Princess leaving a thin white border.
4. Use circle cutter (or punch) to cut a 1.5″ circle out of purple card stock.
5. Use the scallop punch to cut a 2″ scalloped circle our of lavender card stock.
6. Using a foam brush, coat one side of the wooden star with Sparkle Mod Podge. Place the scalloped circle in the center and coat over with Sparkle Mod Podge. Place the circle in the center of that and coat with Sparkle Mod Podge. Place the princess in the middle of that and coat with Sparkle Mod Podge.
7. Coat sides of star with Sparkle Mod Podge and sprinkle Martha Stewart Glitter around edges. Let dry.
8. Tie ribbons to the base of the star. Add a drop of Tacky Glue to the ribbons and base of the star to keep them in place. Let dry.
This would make such a special homemade Christmas gift or stocking stuffer. Or it would be perfect for a little girl’s princess party. I’m sure Priscilla will have hours and hours of fun with her Princess Sparkle Wand!
You could use any stamps of stickers in place of the princess in the middle, but the PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Stamps made this such a quick and simple project. For great deals and giveaways follow PSA Essentials on Facebook and find more creative stamping ideas on the PSA Stamp Camp Blog.
Do you make homemade Christmas gift for your kids? If so, have you started any yet?
Do you have any clever parenting tips or fun kids’ activities? I’d love to share them with my readers. Just contact me for more information!
I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Parenting Party, and Link & Learn Sunday.