Hand Print Flower Apron for Mom
With all of the cooking and baking the kids and I have been doing, you’d be surprised to learn that I don’t even have an apron. So I thought Mother’s Day was the perfect time to get one. And we made it extra special with hand print flowers from each of my little ones! Here’s how to make your own hand print flower apron…
Hand Print Flower Apron Kids Craft
- blank canvas apron
- permanent marker
- freezer paper
- fabric paint
- paint brush
- sweet little hands
- Cut a piece of freezer paper the width of your apron.
- Use a permanent marker to draw the grass line, stems (one for each child’s hand), and leaves.
- Cut along the drawn line and keep background.
- Iron the freezer paper background onto the bottom of the apron.
- Paint with green fabric paint and let dry.
- Peel the freezer paper off of the apron to reveal the grass and flower stems.
- Paint the children’s hands with fabric paint and let them press down onto the apron to print the flowers.
- Don’t forget to wear it when you make Mother’s Day breakfast and dinner!
ETA: After scheduling this post, I came across this awesome example of a hand print apron from Little Page Turners. It is hand-painted and so well done. Be sure to check it out!
Do you wear an apron when you cook? Wouldn’t you love a hand print flower apron like this from your kids?!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up for B-Inspired Mama’s Newsletter. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
I love to link up with: Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Made by Little Hands Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, Your Creative Timeout, Artsy Corner Thursday, It’s Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom’s Friday Finds, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, The Weekend Creative, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.