Tons of Preschool Art Activities!
The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party is always full of creative ideas. Especially for the Preschool set. And last week was no exception. Did you see all of the awesome Preschool art activities linked up? Here they are all in one convenient spot for ya…
Preschool Art Activities from The Weekly Kids Co-Op
- Alexander Calder Inspired Sculptures (School Time Snippets)
- No Glue Collage (Lessons Learnt Journal)
- Kid Made Wall Art (The Craft Train)
- Kandinsky Inspired Foam Art (The Fairy and The Frog)
- Glue Batik Art (Artchoo!)
- Bubble Wrap Printing & Collage (Paint On the Ceiling)
- Solar Crayon Art (Growing A Jeweled Rose)
- Painting with Nature (Danya Banya)
- Painting with Kitchen Scrubbers (Laughing Kids Learn)
- Shape Photography (Village Voices)
Did ya check ‘em out? Which was your favorite? Alright, now add your Preschool art activities or other kid-friendly posts to the link party below, and they will be seen on over 10 awesome mom blogs. Just please try not to link up the same ones each week. And grab a button or link back to share the love. Let’s Party, Mamas!
[table id=1 /]
The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!